facebook pixel

Student Visa Information

Tuition Fee Inclusions

All international students require a student visa to study at ICAE, and all student visas are processed and managed by the Australian Department of Home Affairs (DHA). You should view the DHA website for specific information about applying for a student visa.

Before you start your visa application you will need to apply to ICAE (see Application Information), and receive a Confirmation of Enrolment from ICAE. The Australian Department of Home Affairs will not process a visa application without a Confirmation of Enrolment.

If you would like assistance with your student visa application, we have partnered with migration agency Migration Education International to offer a discounted migration and visa consultancy appointments for ICAE students.

Book a Consultation

Regarding your visa eligibility

​Which Visa Do I Need?

You need a Student Visa (Subclass 500).

Migration Advice Warning

Please do not take migration advice from anyone including education agents, friends or family unless they are registered with the Australian Government Migration Agents Registration Authority (MARA)

​Migration Advice

In Australia is it illegal to give migration advice unless you are a registered migration agent. Any student looking for specific advice related to their student visa eligibility or about working or migrating to Australia should visit our Registered Migration Agent partner Migration Education International (MEI). MEI provides student visa services and helps students and graduates obtain work visas for Australia. Please note that in Australia is it illegal to give migration advice unless you are a registered migration agent. Please ensure you get advice from a licensed person.